We are always striving to be the safest, knowledgable & talented team
- Members of the Water Jetting Association UK.
- The Director is the Vice President and Chairman of the Technical Committee of the Water Jetting Association.
- Achieved CHAS accreditation May 2007.
- Achieved Investor In People accreditation 2005.
- Strong commitment to training as demonstrated by Health & Safety Training Matrix.
- All work carried out to strict method statement. Operators issued with method statement prior to commencement on site and sign up to method of work during induction on site.
- Helmet mounted visor fully tested to EN166 – B.
- Documented safety system for gun maintenance and hose monitoring & testing.
- Remote stop button for emergency stop facility in difficult locations.
- The Director holds level 7 NVQ in Construction Senior Management and CITB 5 Day Site Managers Certificate.
- The Operations Manager holds level 6 NVQ in Construction Contracting Operations Management
- Our Senior Team Leaders hold NVQ level 3 in Occupational Work Supervision
- Our Operatives hold NVQ level 2 in Water Jetting.
WORK WITH US
We are always happy to make new connections,
so if you wish to work with us or simply want more information regarding Hydro Demolition, Surface Preparation and Tank Cleaning