Six of Sabre Jetting Services’ jetting units are tanker based.
This means that we will always be able to provide our own water on projects where there is no supply of water accessible. If required, we will take on the total responsibility for provision of water. This will include sourcing the most viable supply point, obtaining of the necessary licences or legal standpipe and the provision of the water to site.
Two of our tanker jetting units operate at 1150-1200 BAR with a flow of 45lt / min. They have auto throttles to reduce water consumption, and can operate for approximately 4 hours without fill up, or 8 hours with a 25mm supply.
The remaining four of our fleet operate at 1400-1500 BAR with a flow of 55lt / min. They have a larger water tank allowing similar levels of productive time despite the increased flow. The increase in pressure makes these units extremely valuable on projects with high volume breakout where water is not available. All four of these tankers are Euro 5/6 and therefore able to travel into London.
HYDRO DEMOLITION TANKER UNITS
- EX05 Scania 1150 BAR @ 45lt / min
- EX07 MAN 1400 BAR @ 55lt / min Euro 5 compliant for access to London
- EX09 DAF 1500 BAR @ 55lt / min Euro 6 compliant for access to London and ULEZ
- EX10 Renault 1400 BAR @ 55lt / min Euro 5 compliant for access to London
- EX11 Renault 1200 BAR @ 45lt / min
- EX12 DAF 1500 BAR @ 55lt / min Euro 6 compliant for access to London and ULEZ
WORK WITH US
We are always happy to make new connections,
so if you wish to work with us or simply want more information regarding Hydro Demolition, Surface Preparation and Tank Cleaning